Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Constant tonsil irritation

26 year old female. No history of allergies or sinus drainage. A year ago, I began to develop tonsil stones. My tonsils became very cryptic over the course of a year. I would pop out the stones, but they always returned. I've been gargling with salt water and hydrogen peroxide,  and while it has lessened the stones, my tonsils constantly feel irritated. It seems to switch sides. Often it feels like i have a furry throat. Saline sprays and gargling and eating offers temporary relief. My MD said food is getting stuck in the crypts. I have been to 2 different ENTs, and neither took me serious. The first scoped my throat down my nose and didn't find anything. The second told me to just find joy in the irritation. Neither wanted to take them out. But this irritation is so bothersome, it feels like I have stones stuck in there but I can't see anything! What is wrong with me?! I fear the worse. Please help.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life