Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Discomforting sensation in throat after tonsillectomy.

I recently had my tonsils removed this past aug. (August 29th exact) so im about 2 months post op. Everything seemed normal and fine upon until now unfortunately. Ive been having this sensation as if something is lodged on the left side of my throat. Its painless but very discomforting, im unsure what it is exactly and need advice from either someone who has experienced it or a professional that may have the knowledge. Pleasw help
Unfortunately, this is something that no one can really help you with without doing an exam.  Be skeptical of anyone who says otherwise.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life