Dizziness/Off Balance Feeling

I have had symptoms of anxiety. For the past few months. But, I also have dizziness. The dizziness happens at different times of the day, even with out the panic attacks. Sometimes I could be doing nothing at all. I could be laying down, trying to relax and I get dizzy. I have had lots of blood work done for anemia, blood counts, TSH- all normal. Except the iron was slightly low. I have had that for the past 3 years and never had dizziness because of it. Could this be from my ears. A few weeks ago I was putting in some Chistmas lights and as I came up I felt like I was going to loose my balance. It scared me so much.At times I feel dizzy while I am laying down, and that scares me.  I even went to the ER, they did a CT scan, and sent me home with a patch behind my ear. Could it be my ears. I have ringing in my ears every few days, left and right. I don't have alergies though.A few weeks ago my ears kept popping. Then it stopped. I had a anxiety attack a few weeks ago and the dizziness stopped for a few days, but came back. I also have warm fuzzy sensations in my head, like it tingles, from time to time. I am going to the DR in a couple of weeks for a check up. What should I ask him to check next, this dizziness is controlling my life, I feel like I am going to pass out all the time. I am scared to be alone if I do pass out because all my kids are under 5 yrs old. What should my next step be, maybe a ENT? Thank you.
All of your posts sound very familiar...my dizziness started over a month ago, during the night.  I literally could not get up out of bed.  It was like I had just got off a boat or a crazy ride, my legs wouldn't hold me up, and my head was so dizzy.  Since then, I have had constant dizziness.  I've been to my pcp three times, an ent, an orthopedic, since I had a slight bulging disc in neck, a neurologist, and am going to second ent tomorrow, as well as cardiologist this week.  I do have mitral valve prolaspe, but its very mild, and never really had any issues with it, plus just did 2 wk halter monitor about three months ago, and I'm  told all fine.  All the doctors have told me they don't know what it is.  I've had a brain and neck mri, and bloodwork, that so far showed my ANA is elevated which I've had in past.  Now they want me to go to rheumatolist for that.  All other tests  are ok.  I am so depressed and frustrated, I can't take this dizziness anymore.  It is so dfficult to get to work everyday, and today I almost had to leave, it was so bad.  I also feel like my head is spacey, and I'm not really here.  I have weak feeling towards my right side, and had pressure on right eye too.  I am waiting for rest of blood work to come back for iron etc, and I really hope something shows there because I can't take this anymore.  I don't even want to leave my house because I am so scared I'm going to fall over.  This is no way to live, and I don't understand why they can't figure out whats wrong!  I am tired of going to doctors and no one knows, and basically they all blow me off, and send me to someone else, who doesn't know! any suggestions or advice would be very much appreciated. I am so sorry you all are going through this too.  It is so awful.
Would like to know how that Doctor, who one poster said came up with and defined Meniere's Disease, performed a surgery recently or even 30 years ago when the man has been dead since 1862.  Prosper Meniere was his name.  Look it up.
HEY!! Let me just start by saying!! THANK GODDDD!!! One of my prayers have been answered!!! you guys are experienceing the EXACT Same symptoms as I!I'm not alonee!!!!! I feel soooo much better,knowing that someone understands what i'm going threw! My family and friends just swearsss i'm crazyy!! It annoys and frustrates me soooo much!!! It actually seems to build up my anxiety!! I only 18 Years old and feel like my life has come to halt!!! I'm trying to stay calm when my aniexty and dizziness/off balance comes into play.Its the worst feeling everrrrr!!! I so afraid to do the things I once loved!SMH.. I've been to the ER and thas also put me on MECLINZINE But uinlike you guys! I ALLERGIC TO IT !!! SMH UGH... I Developed these werid rashes on my inner thighs all the way down my leg! so i was giving a injection and sent home.My doctor told me it could be a ear problem but did no test. im going back tomarrow to follow up.. what should i ask for first?I'm hearing alot about this ativan what does it do?and does it help?
I know the feeling!! I need a cure like nowww!!! smh i need my life back!What are you taking? and do they work or atleast ease the symptoms?
Your dizziness and balance problems can helped by these simple methods.Do the sasak asan 5 times and anulom vilom for 30 minutes, twice a day. This will balance your left and right brain and you will notice the benefit in weeks. Let me know when you start to feel the improvement.

Sasak asan
Bend your knees and sit on your feet. Inhale and raise your hands up and back.
Exhale and bend forward, stretching your hands as far forward as you can, and head trying to touch the floor.Hold this for 5 seconds.
Repeat this upto 5 times.

Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.

Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
November 11, 2011
thank you!!! =))but I is there any medcince or test i should have?
IF THER IS ANY ONE WHO HAS THESE SYMPTOMS AND HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED A MEDCINE THAT WORKS OR ATLEAST FOR A AMOUNT A TYME PLZ LET ME KNOW !!!
I have the exact same symptoms as you, except I was in my shower when it started and almost collapsed.  Also, I recently had gone into a-fib with my heart and had to wear a halter monitor.  I wonder if there is any correlation here.  Why did you have to wear the monitor?  Please let me know if you are better now or what process you took.  

Rob
hi ive been having this dizzy feeling   thinking im am going to fall over , sometimes when i walk  it feels like ive had a few  2 many  and start to wander to the left  ive had my ears checked by a ent doc   and a hearing test done all came bk fine   ive  now started physio  but thats not helping    this is so frustrating as i have  not been out for 7 years   dont now what to try anymore  had medication  didnt work  had  hypnotherapy   bought  loads of things to try to help   had blood checked all came bk fine    any ideas  would be grateful  
Follow the anulom vilom pranayam technique described in my November 11 ,2011 post in this forum.Start now and let me know, how you feel.
November 14 ,2011
ty will try that
I think my dizziness started in the summer of 09 and its gotten a little better BUT not completely gone like i would like and i do suffer from anxiety attacks that started in 1995. When i 1st started having panic attacks, i would get really dizzy and my heart was pumping really fast. I had to get my grandfather to take me to the doctor who told me i had just exp my 1st panic attack. In the summer of 2009, we was all swimming and i noticed a small area behind my ear was real sensitive but i ignored it because ive had that to happen and it went away within in couple of days. But this one didnt go away, it just got worse and then came the dizziness,shaking, heart racing, eyes not focusing like they would normally.
Ive been to the doctor 3 times in the past 3 years and they all say inner ear infection. I just went to the doctor 2 days ago, my BP was 110/70 and they gave me a sugar test, which came back fine. But he gave me water pills to help with the infection in my ears BUT it also lowers BP. I havent took any of the water pills because i dont feel comfortable enough on taking that and he prescribed me some medicine for my dizziness.
My head feels stopped up all the time and my ears feels like they need to be popped or they are just stuffy.
I cant go to town or do normal actvities without worrying about being dizzy. I also get hot all of a sudden and thats when i start panicking. Im worried that something else is going on but trying to keep a positive attitude about it being my ears.
Has anyone else experienced my symptoms?
Thanks and any advice is greatly appreciated
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day
I have suffered from Vertigo for years.  I have been to several doctors in all that time.  I have been diagnosed with BPPV. (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo) The only thing the doctors did for me was prescribe Antivert. In the beginning the vertigo always eventually subsided but for the past few years whenever I get an attack it lingers on and on.  My husband is a physician and after I did some researching on the internet I found a doctor at UPMC in Pittsburth who specializes in balance disorders.  He sent me to a Vestibular Physical therapist who did different maneuvers with my head.  I must tell you that this was not a pleasant therapy to go through. The therapy itselfs makes you temporarily very dizzy. I still have anxiety attacks just thinking about it.  There theory is that there are loose crystals in a certain part of the ear that causes the vertigo.  By doing these maneuvers they are trying to put these crystals in proper postion to subside the dizziness.  I must tell you that this therapy absolutely worked for me.  (At least til the next attack)  That was 6 months after.  They encouraged me to come back for more therapy but I am terrified of going through it again.  I did end up with the vertigo again and was desperate to have a life again.  I found another Vestibular physical therapist closer to my hometown and she did very similar maneuvers but was not quite as aggressive at the one in Pittsburgh.  It did help me some and I think it is worth going back for more therapy.  As a matter of fact I am going to see her again on thursday because I came down with another attack of vertigo after flying to Las Vegas over the holiday.  I'm sure the flying brought it all on again.  I have hopes that the therapy will help again.  To all of you I really feel the therapy is worth a try.  I totally can relate to everyone.  I get the panic attacks along with the vertigo.  I also get very depressed.  But there is some relief with the therapy and you do get your life back.
Hi, i expirience all these things, right now i'm feeling dizzy and not right. This started about 4 days ago after two weeks of panic attacks.

Any answers

Follow the self help techniques to help yourself,  in my post of November 11 ,2011, in this thread. Do it to feel the benefit.
I had a Temporal Lobe Lobectomy 2 months ago and since then I have been having dizziness, lightheaded feeling, shortness of breath and a racing of the heart that just comes and goes on its own time. I know what an anxiety attack feels like and this is not what I'm having. I'm still thinking it could be a blood clot that is causing it. A pulmonary embolism could be a possibility because of the side effects I'm having corrulate with that. It makes sense to me because the bed rest that you have after surgery can cause blood clots to form.
Something natural to calm down the brain activity.
Sit on a chair or on the floor, and follow this relaxing technique(Bhramri) for 9 times daily.Then keep your eyes closed for 30 seconds, rub both your hands together for 10 seconds, and place on your face for 20 seconds, then slowly open your eyes, then bring your hands down after 5 seconds.
Your will notice a relaxed  brain in days. I will suggest more relaxation techniques for you, later.
Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Repeat this  5 to 21 times.
i know what you're going through and it completely *****!  i've been to the ENT, and had an MRI of the brain, and everything comes back fine.  they can't find anything wrong... but i feel like i'm walking around on a sponge or like i'm on cruise ship.  i've asked the ENT if it could be allergies and he said he doubts it.  he thinks it was some infection in the inner ear.  he didn't seemed to concerned that i was freaking out about it.  i hate the feeling and i want it gone.  there are times too, when i get hot for no apparent reason, and it too freaks me out.  i just wish someone out there could help us out and make whatever this is go away!!  i hate it, and i don't wish it on anybody!  for those of you out there that have experienced the same things what worked for you?  i'm open to suggestions!!!  
Seriously this "panic attack" *****. Felt like I was about to die :/
I dont feel good at all :/ I want to believe its just a panic attack
Has anyone been given a water called "INDAPAMIDE" to treat inner ear infection? I went to my ENT doct and this is what he gave me BUT with my panic attacks its just hard for me to think or believe this will help since it is also used to lower blood pressure.
and that should have said a WATER PILL*
I have the SAME thing you are describing. I had all the same tests done and NOTHING. I'm going crazy. I had a baby 7 months ago and it's a challenge just to do the everyday stuff with him. I just want to enjoy my baby!! I hate it! I think all the dr's think i'm crazy (which makes this all worse) but I too feel like i'm walking on a sponge and on a cruise ship. Sometimes I get this strange "lifting" feeling like I'm on an elevator or something. It comes out of nowhere. I wouldn't wish this on anyone either!! At least we're not alone. :( I pray for miraculous healing because I can't take it anymore.
hi there i am in need of some medical advice just earlier today i was standing in my kitchen when all of a sudden i felt real dizzy and started losing my balance however i didn't fall i quickly sat down but at the same moment when i had gotten tht feeling my right ear started ringing and kept on for a while even after i sat down i was just wondering if any body had something similar happen to them also if any medical expert could maybe tell me what it is thats causing this thnk u very much
Follow the  techniques  described in my November 11 ,2011 post in this forum thread to get over the dizziness and balance problems.Start now and let me know, how you feel. Do not give up before 12 weeks.
January 10,2012
I have been experiencing very similar symptoms to a lot of these people. I too have hade plenty of tests with out any problems showing up. Recently, I have found that physiotherapy seems to have an effect on this problem. The physio is currently working on C3 and above in my neck, which I understand has a lot to do with balance etc. This maybe of assistance to some of you. I also have astigmatism which combined with the 'off' feeling in my head isnt great.
If any of you are suffering anxiety regarding your experiences, please get yourself a book called,Complete self help for your nerver by Dr Claire Weekes!! Changed my life!!
Good luck all
I started getting dizzy about 3 years ago. Tingling, faint feeling, unable to focus, tunnel vision, head pressure, spaced out, etc. I checked in with my nutritionist. Turns out I am hypoglycaemic and have low cholesterol. She put me on a strict no sugar, one cup of coffee, high protein diet and at least 70 ounces of water a day. Vitamins and mineral supplements to balance out my system. I have never felt better. Changing my diet was the best thing I have ever done. Eating a high protein breakfast and eating healthy every 2-3 hours, carrying almonds in my purse has relieved my systems. I also learned to meditate (Transcendental Meditation) and no longer feel stressed out and overwhelmed. Wishing you all luck!
I am 20 and found out I had MS when I was 15 years old I get dizzy all the time too. Wat I do to help the dizziness is just take slow deep breaths,drink lots of water and make sure I eat enough. A lot of dizziness cones from malnutrition or standing up to quick. Hope this will help
I am feeling the same way. Never have I had issues but now I have a large amount of anxiety and its hard to walk, talk, type, etc. For the first time my worst nightmare has come true. Since I have been feeling dizzy in a way where I'm wobbling I finally fell when nobody was around. I am unsure of what to do especially because I am a dance major and not being on balance is horrifying while moving around. I need help but I don't know what kind of help i need. Sometimes I think I am becoming retarded because of these symptoms. What is recommended now?
Follow the  alternative nostril breathing and other techniques  described in my November 11 ,2011 post in this forum thread to get over the dizziness and balance problems.Start now and let me know, how you feel. Do not give up before 16 weeks.
January 27,2012
This may sound random but I was taking Tyllenol PM for months and durning that time I suffered  from depression, anxiety attacks, such dizzy spells I thought that I must have a brain injury.  I went to every type of doctor for months, had every type of blood test, mri, etc...I stopped taking the Tyllenol PM because I ran out and within a week I started to feel better.  I wasnt sleeping as well but I felt so much better. Just a thought.
Good luck!
lol reading all this and thinking I have people living on the same planet as me .. basically ever since I can remember around the age of 14 I started feeling , dizzy and off balance , lighthead , eyes problems , ear some times feels like its filed with water and ifI tense my draw , it pops ...anyway , it feels like that i am dying any time because of this feeling of dizzy and off balance , my only time that I get rid of that feeling is sleeping lol..I cant even walk for 1 min never mind walk as a normal person ..if i walk , then out of nowhere , off balance comes and everything starts to look as though thats it , final breath and death ...that gets me mad and when I make it home , i am thinking , i did not die , what was i thinking , but one thing for sure , everyday that goes and in the nights , i am thinking either i am crazy or its just panics , because nothing happened to me since i was 14 ...i did not fall , i did not faint , nothing , just all the feelings and its real the feelings ...did some bloods and that and nothing is wrong , but one thing for sure is , it makes life aint worth it nomore ...however i keep living and day after day , keeps coming and still same me with all this ....

so all you guys , stay blessed and i just hope one day , one day , we no what happend to us at a stage in our life  
and i forgot to say that i am 22 now ..so its a 8 years problem and everyday and every time feeling ..its hell ....
This thread obviously goes back a ways and we all are not getting any real answers but the fact that we read and realized were not crazy...but if someone could only figure out why this happens to so many of us. I too am glad im not alone but i am desperate for how to fix this. I want my life back. I 1st started having anxiety with a few big panic attacks but id feel it coming on and could tell id have a bad day...now its not moments or days anymore ...its everyday i wake up and feel like everything is slight disoriented , kind of like the feeling some meds do to you but im not on any. My head feels wierd and if i let it get to me  THEN i feel the anxiety come on with the hard to breathe, feel heavy feeling, and muscles tense, and tingling/prickly in my head. It was just more going to work and oncei was there id be okay(the whole giving yourself anxiety thing)  But now everyday no matter where i go or if have day off its a struggle to feel normal My big thing is no insurance to nnarrow it down or to help.
i have a dizziness in a last three weeks i went ER blood test normal and blood presure, but didnt checked my ears i always use a cotton swap to clean internal ear. is that  possibly can cause dizzy
Hi there, it has nothing to do with you just having a baby! Ive had these symptoms for like 8 years now, it comes and goes and due to that Doctors say its anxiety...I've been to ear specialits, ear nose throat, neurologist, chiropractor checking my balance, all is OK!! Frustrating cause I still feel dizzy that's why they blame on anxiety...I got pregnant after those feelings, I loved and enjoyed my pregnancy, even after giving birth where I had c section, all was good and I was good, have a beautiful daughter...I would be free of those symptoms and it would just show up like a theft and no doctor is able to diagnose it!!! Ugh! They keep saying its anxiety and relax...whatever! For the last 2 months now I have been feeling dizzy and mostly my left ear and left side feeling like slightly bums, so weird and because of feeling this way I feel anxious, with or without my daughter I'm scared to be in public and just want to be home!! That's what happened today was in toys r us and m like let's go mom, I get slight headache too. So few weeks Go I took myself to the urgent care and he said my left ear the fluid is too high and it has to be at some level, ok he prescribed a nasal spray, I kinda felt better after that but it just keeps happening on and off or at times it's consistent!! Looks to be vertigo, could it be? Tough I have to say my ears Are blocked and have to pop it every single day sometimes so many times Day!!! There's always pounding in my ear and god forbid f I have a cold or allergies it gets worst... So I keep googling, could it be some vitamins I can take for this? I eat pretty healthy so I am desperate and want to be free of scare and go out and enjoy the nice outdoors.... Thanks Annie
I found this Blog when I searched "off-balance" before going to the local Urgent Care Dr.  I wanted as much info as I had time to gather. Thanks for all the posts.  

Discussed with primary Dr.the "off-balance" (not dizzy) veering to the right when walking - similar to walking on foam or on a boat - even like being drunk. He gave me the "drunk" test, but was it was not a talking point. Dr. checked my ears and found a buildup of wax in the right ear, and subsequently had both ears irrigated then and there. The right side had more wax build-up (or impaction) which is related to the walking or lurching to the right side.Amazing to see the "stuff" that was irrigated! I asked about the difference between the amount of wax in each ear. The nurse asked what side I sleep on. I said eft". She indicated that the wax does not build up on the side you sleep on. She asked if I used Q-tips - I said only to get the moisture at the outer ear (because of itching), not deep inside. She gave me disposable plastic instrument - that is a disposable per patient - that will lift and extract the earwax after loosening by irrigation.

I was quite taken that the Dr. knew the words to describe my situation and even others that I had not mentioned, but had in fact had experienced the last 3-4 days. Like. "the eyes don't seem to want to move in the same direction" - but no blurry vision outcome.

Discussed with Dr. a possible "Sleep Test" for apnia… I thought there may be a relation to the the inner ear/Eustachian tube off-balance and the exhaling "snoring" which, in my case, is not an inhale snoring – just the opposite. When I exhale in a sleeping mode, the air passes over my tongue to my closed lips and the "flapping" sound wakes me up. This occurs many nights, but not every night. Not sure what caused that kind of exhaling.

The method I use to get to sleep and not be awakened or even give the "snoring" a chance is to sleep on my stomach and rest my left shoulder on the pillow which is in the normal position on my left side. This allows my head to rest on the bed, with my shoulder raised slightly. I'm in a comfortable position that allows me to sleep through the night and most of the time without the exhaling sound. It's not a perfect solution, but 99% of the time, it works. I was am taking 2 prescription meds: Antivert (Meclizine) and Amoxicillin w/Clavulanate

Day 1: Still a little unsteady, but much better after the ear irrigation. I took 2 walks (total of about 1 block) but felt "tired". I usually have a fairly fast walk, but did not have the "get up and go".

Day 2: I feel "foggy" and somewhat unsteady, but my walking gait is better. I don't walk as fast, either because I'm afraid of "lurching" and falling, or just a "lugging" feeling. Hopefully, the meds will work over the course. May consider a Chiropractor - will check if I still have the same additional add-on insurance coverage as last year. I have read some posts here that C helps. I'm a believer of good alignment since a child - and had various "fixes". It's just the cost that is holding me back. But, in any case, that will be the next "go-around".  

This is more a journal entry - but hope someone, somehow gets something out of it. I will be back to see and add more on the subject. This is all new to me...  we all have to be proactive and do our own research. Thank God for sites such as this. Take care.
its all about the ear balancing u. the ear does a balance
http://www.videojug.com/interview/balance-dizziness-and-motion-sickness  
I have had all these symptoms for the past few months it first started with a cold and I would have dizzy spells everyonce in awhile but in the last 3 weeks I have been non stop dizzy there was a week of that, that I couldn't even get out of bed without help from my husband or kids to take a shower or even go to the bathroom I've been to two different hospitals which one claimed because I had a cold that it was the cause put me on antibiotics and steroids two different times no help! Then I went to another hospital where they did a CT scan and found nothing but give me meclizine and diazepam "Valium" and it did help a little atleast it help me cope. I've been to neurologist, ENT. Had alot of testing can't seem to find out anything but their supposed to be scheduling me for an MRI full head and ear scan. But I did notice when I went into a restaurant or somewhere where there is alot of noise it made my ears ring and the dizziness worse. I don't know if your having the same problem but I've never been depressed before but I finally broke down the other day and was ready to call it quits because I have been so miserable and no help it seems but I try to think positive since I do have 3 children to care for. On top of all this my insurance company is being A-holes and been fighting with them so I'm as stressed as they come and that in itself can cause anxiety I wish these doctors would quit saying its anxiety because the dizziness started way before stress and anxiety if any of oyu find a cause please let me know. And good luck to you all!!
Please hang in there.  I have this problem too.  My job had big cuts a while back and we have a small home business and somedays at home I am ok but I have discovered that on days I feel more stuffed up even at home I feel off balance.  I read a while back that if there is swelling in the sinus(which I had on my original MRI) that they can be pushing on nerves.  I have not had much drainage through the nose but out of my throat and I use to think why do I feel real bad and then I would have drainage and I think that moving through the sinus' if thick will push on things and throw the equalibrium off.  For me a lot of movement (people, colorful patterns in rugs) makes me feel off balance.  Its like things your eyes and ears do together to help keep you balanced that you don't even think about I can now feel.  I also had thought there is nothing doctors can do.  I am now trying a Upper Cervical Dr.  yes this is a chiropractor but it has to be upper cervical because what they look at is the neck.  Mine found a problem he could see after exrays so he popped my atlas.  I don't feel a lot better but my scans which were showing nerves that werent working properly are getting better.  Some of those nerves which show the worst problems are nerves that send signals to the sinus' so they may not be functioning properly.  Even if you have tightness in your back once the nerves can get better signals your tightness in the back will loosen up.    I should have listened to an ent years ago because he said its a nerve problem I can't help you.  At the time I didn't know what could be done to help the nerves so I kept trying treatments from ents for ear problems and I also did allergy shots for a year or so.  If only he could have said here is something or someone you can go to.  I recently found, and I am trying to find it again to show my upper cervical care dr, a place in california and they describe a group of compressed nerves in the neck that are not diagnosed very easly and often overlooked but have the same effects that I feel with blocked ears and everything.  So please hang on and know there are others that feel the same way.
I have also suffered loss of balance expecially following a flight but it was shocking in supermarkets.
I have had a huge improvement since commencing Vit D and Calcium.
I have had a total thyroidectomy (Ca 1990) and 2 parathyroids were accidently removed. I  had no real dramas until menopause.
The Drs said  I apparently had fluid in the inner ear and at night the tinnitus and fullness of the ears was shoching. Anyway I googled "can Vit D and calcium deficiency cause loss of balance" and hey presto I haven't looked back.
I also had severe anxiety and had read on these forums the anxiety was the cause but  not so with me.
I take cacium citrate as that is apparently better absorbed, vitD 1000, magnesium and vit C.
I now sleep so much better as Vit D def causes all sorts of problems.
It was like magic for me!

The world is small finally I am not crazy. I feel the same way when I lay down sometimes I feel like I sink. There is times I walk and I feel off balance and can't focus I look to fast and loose perception like it past to fast. I feel my legs get weak and then my back hurts as well when I drink water it makes me light headed I drinking water. I work out and get more dizzy then I am sore longer. I can't enjoy a cocktail or a beer anymore because my hangover is worse and can't get out of bed. It's so weird all this has been happening this year. I hear ringing constantly but faint and my ears when I go in the pool fill up and it is hard to get the water out. If I wash my ears in the shower I will damn near fall. Is there hope for this problem. Who ever comes up with a solution to help us will surely be a millionaire for sure. If anyone can help me with this please inbox me or respond to my post. Thank you.
i  am 37 and i got tinnitus from  6 years  now, and is one week i  start feel dizzy and feeling to lose my balance when i put my head up and when i bend down for vacuum , i feel like losing  my balance and i am scared because can be something serious . I think is my tinnitus  is start to give me problem and i don' t know why  is doing now. I will see my doctor soon and i hope is nothing to worry because i don t like felling like that.
I'm wondering if you've figured anything out yet?  I have been feeling the same way for almost three years now and it started after having a baby.
It could be environmental allergies..caused by the aerial spraying we are all experiencing,ask for a toxicity test to find out if you have absorbed any toxins, you can then detoxify..Look at the Video 'What on earth are They Spraying'
Look into pheochromocytoma. It's always a possibility. I have had all of these symptoms for about 4 years now. Have spent more money than anyone could possibly imagine with no results. Pheochromocytoma is what my latest doctor says could be the problem. Funny because not a single one in 3 states mentioned this before it is extremely rare.

Shane
How about all of the above symptoms (which I have) especially the" wamp wamp" sound in my head(ears)  and light flashes I just noticed when the wamp happened and I was in a dim lit room... now does anyone deal with this AND reawakening and/or lucid nightmares?????  I have had horrible ones since this began...day naps and night.  Every night!!!  I've tried everything..the most I'm on now is diazepam. (Valium) at night.  I'm ready to blow my brains out!!!  Dr.s. = no answers!!!!!!   Help..at least tell me the nightmares are associated!!!
There is surgery for menieres syndrome. I suffered from 1986-1989 with it and finally had surgery in 1989. They cut two nerves to my ear in the central nervous system. It was a six hour surgery for me but very successful. For the first few years I would sometimes feel strange for an hour or two then it would pass. I have been well until two years ago. I Caught a cold while in France and had dreadful pain in my ears when taking off and landing on the flight home. I lost my hearing entirely for hours at a time. I was diagnosed with barotrauma  caused by the cold and flying at a high altitude. It took several months but finally cleared up and I regained hearing in my right ear, the surgery left me deaf in the left. Presently I have pollen allergies and have many of the same symptoms a lot of you have . My knees feel like they might give up and I am afraid to drive for fear I will pass out. I suspect the infection never cleared up entirely from the cold and barotrauma.
Hi I know how u feel I'm a mother of 3 and everyday is a battle to not show my kids panic....!***** very scary... but God helps me thru it I'm not perfect and I still worry but I lean to god when I'm afraid and it helps...

Crystal
Went to dr like 6 weeks ago for head/scalp pain
went to er because thought it was anyuresm. They did ct scan said it was normal. Went back to dr 3 weeks ago said its anxiety and panick. Im freaking out at this point. Was fine for a week then started back up and ears ringing got worse. I went to ent who said I have severe tmj. Then went and had wyes checked and they dialated them and said I was fine.
Went back to er for this weird head pain. They said maybe sinus because they could not do ct again.
I followed up with nuero today who said eeg was normal and that it sounds like occipital nueralgia and says I can get it treated and also said they want mri of cervical spine. I told her im still worried about anuyerm but she assured me I was fine. Here I am after a bedr ears ringing loud and I feel unsteady. She said she thinks nec Went to dr like 6 weeks ago for head/scalp pain
I followed up with nuero today who said eeg was normal and that it sounds like occipital nueralgia and says I can get it treated and also said they want mri of cervical spine. I told her im still worried about anuyerm but she assured me I was fine. Here I am after a beer ears ringing loud and I feel unsteady. She said she thinks neck is injured.  k is injured.
R u feeling better? U need a sleep study done for tmj and sleep apnea
can you tell me a little more about your diet? I think I have started to have a problem with sugar as my A1C has me at pre-diabetic. My dr really didn't recommend anything- except to lose weight and exercise more( I do exercise more but have not lost weight)