Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Does Turbinate coblation really works and painless

I already had sinus surgery just months ago to correct a deviate septum. It helped a little to breath but still stuck sometimes pretty bad.... I believe it is allergy related. what can be done...I heard it also helps with allergies according to several sites that ENT doctors swear to it... even John Hopkins medical and Albert Einstein hospital. Does it work or even help then?
Coblation does work, there are studies that demonstrate this.  I would not characterize it as painless.  The procedure can be done with you awake or asleep, but there is certainly a degree of pain with recover.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life