Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Dry throat

Hi Doctor,

I am facing from 20-April-09 dry throat problems with mild pain on the throat and left side of the neck to ears.

It has started mild pain in the right side neck and after 5 days it is started dry throat. i visited my family doctor and all bleed test found to be ok. Even twice he was given antibiotics and some drops to put on thru' noise. For my satisfaction I was show to ENT specialist. Doctor said it is due to cold and it remains along time.

Note:

I was faced 3 days fever with heavy cold (102 degree) 20 days before (5-May-09). And doctor was given some injection and it become ok.

Kindly suggest me what could the problem?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life