Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Fluid and pain in face after cyst removed from lip

My mom had an outpatient surgery to remove a bothersome cyst from her upper lip. The doctor completely botched it. He kept telling her that it would heal, and she trusted him, and now she's past the statue of limitations. Anyway, after her surgery, she had fluid build up in her face, all throughout her cheek. Sometimes the fluid will create a "sore" under her eye, on her cheek, and even on her for head where the fluid will come out almost like a blemish would pop. This also comes with severe nerve pain. She has been to multiple doctors with zero answers. It's so hard to watch my mom go through this pain for 4 years!! Please, if anyone had any answers or advice as to what to do next, please let me know! We are desperate to get my mom's normal life back!
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life