Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Having a Septoplasty and Adenoidectomy on the 24th

I have been congested for 3 months now and I went to my family doctor 2 and he put on antibiotics and gave me a steroid shot the first time and the second time he put me on allegra d and 12 day supply of prednisone.  He assumed it was allergies even though I didn't have a cough, I wasn't sneezing, nor did I have any other allergy symptoms except for the congestion. Well, nothing worked and I went to the ear nose and throat clinic on the 8th and it turns out I need a septoplasty and an adenoidectomy. I was wondering what to expect after the surgeries and if I should eat any specific foods?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life