Ear, Nose & Throat Community

I can taste blood going down my throat from my nose!

I've been tasting and feeling blood going down my throat from my nose.  It's not all the time and it's not on a regular basis, it just happens all of a sudden.  I already went to see an ENT doctor and he gave me antibiotics and a nasal spray to take for about a month, which did kind of help but did not stop it completely. (He says I have sinusitis) I'm worried since I saw an episode on The Doctors that said that sometimes it could be a sign of a brain tumor. Someone please help. I also have tinnitus and I've been diagnosed with GERD. Don't know if that could be related.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life