Avatar universal

I found a lump

dont really know where this would go , but anyway iv found a lump on the side of my face you cant see it but can defo feel it and it hurts abit wen i do touch it , its just under where my ear joins to my jaw , i dont know whether its a bone thats come loose but it just rolls round abit , i can eat fine etc just have no idea what it is !!!

Thanks for your help.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
any lump should be checked out by a doctor. i would advise you to see a doctor.
Helpful - 0
703821 tn?1231722095
helpear is correct, a lump could be anything, have it seen by a doctor.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life