Ear, Nose & Throat Community

I want to conduct nasal odor research

I am currently in contact with BC medical association, and a research team in Florida. I am going to see about getting grants to conduct research on this issue. Depending on wether this goes through, are any of you interested in being tested? Everything would be paid for including flight, food, and hotel. This might take a while for approval, but if enough people have this condition, it might just work.

Please let as many people know as you can, perhaps a website like nasalodor.com might be a good idea. I will work on this too.

Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life