Ear, Nose & Throat Community
13.5k Members
Avatar universal

Inner Ear Pain

I was had a very sharp pain in my ear when I touched my inner ear. So I decided to take a picture and this is what it looks like. What is this? How do I treat it? Should I go to the doctors?
1 Responses
Avatar universal
It looks like a sore that you have in your ear. I would most definitely get it checked out it doesn't look normal ! goodluck to you (:
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life