Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Lice in Nose

I have been treated for head lice, pubic lice still have them.  They are in my nose...how do I get rid of them?  I am flushing my nose with saline and puting nose gel in as far ans a qtip can reach.  ...  found louse in upper part of nose... and some that were bloated wtih blood.  I am a grandmother do not know where I got them other than my husband and I stayed at a "nice" hotel suite.  Only place that I could have possibly got them.  My husband now has the head lice.  I am at my wits end.  Help!
fwhjoy
Cut all the hairs as close to skin as possible inside the nose off. And coat antibiotic cream made of petrolatum inside the nose surface. That will get rid of them.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life