Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Lump behind ear

I have quite a large lump (approx 1inch circum) and approx half an inch high behind my right ear, just on the hair line. The lump is very hard and connot be moved under the skin. It isnt hot or painfull to touch.
It has been there over a year, its not a pimple, and has no head on it.
I did see a Doctor about it, and he said to come back in 3 months if it was still there, but Im thinking its probably nothing, so havent worried abour making an appointment.
If this is useful, I had a Goitre on my Thyroid about 2 years ago, that was removed by  needle asperation.
I had a lump behind my ear when I was a teen.  It was from mono.  Do you have a sore throat or anything?  It went away once the mono went away
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life