Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Lump in Throat

Hi there,

I have two mouth ulcers at the moment as I think I am quite low but I have now noticed two hard lumps that have appeared under my chin. One is under my chin and the other is in my throat and quite painful. Any ideas what they are? I also have a pea sized  lump in my cheek which has been there since I was a child. It has never bothered me and the Dr said it could be just a small stone. My mother had breast cancer a while ago and I am in the dodgy area but my grandfather also died from cancer of the throat and i am not just curious.
How can I check my answers?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life