Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Lump in throat Help?

One day my friends and I went out to eat. I was drinking cranberry drink and it felt like my throat was getting smaller. I told my friends, and they thought I was playing. Now my throat feels like there's a lump or something stuck in the back left side of my throat. I have gargled with listerine and it went away for a while and then came back. I've gargaled with warm salt and water. same thing. What could this be? Is it caused by stress? Is it an disease?
I deal with chronic throat problems and know the lump feeling well.  What you are describing could be any number of things.  I suggest you see your doctor and, if necessary, an ENT doc for a thorough evaluation
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life