Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Lump in throat?

I have had a lump in my throat for like a year now, but I don't really have other symptoms present. It happened all of a sudden, I used to sing a lot before it happened, but now I don't because since the lump my throat has changed my voice quite a bit, it sounds different. Also, the lump feels obstructive when I breathe when I do intensive exercise (I run 100m dash) and it is very annoying. The lump has gone down in size and when it does I feel I can actually breathe better and speak in my normal voice as well. But then it grows in size again, sometimes when I sing again (I din't know if there is a connection) I can feel it, it is like a tight sensation and it is very annoying. I thought it qs a thyroid thing, but I just got some blood tests and there is nothing to indicate that there is something wrong with it as well as everything else being normal. I am planning to go to an ENT specialist soon, but I am concerned because it annoys me and want to know what it might be.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life