Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Lump under my chin????

I've never had a lump under my chin before so I'm freaking out,,,I am from Michigan and I just got back from going to Florida for vacation...last night on my way home I notied this lump under my chin more toward the front,,,it was tender and could move just a little side to side,,well today it has gotten bigger and the tenderness has turned in to pain the lump now the lump is the width of my jawline and is pushing towards the back of my throat so now I can feel it when I  swallow..also my left ear is starting to hurt dnt know if it's from the pressure,,,and I'm feeling sick to my stomach,,,

Idk if I should just ride it out take some medicine, or if it's could be life threatening
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life