Ear, Nose & Throat Community

One swollen tonsil and possible lump in armpit

I am 32 years old. I have had an enlarged left tonsil for over 2 months now. Recently I have noticed white spots on and around the area. Been having ear and jaw pain aswell. I also noticed that when I excercise, a lump appears in my left armpit (same side as enlarged tonsil). The doctors don't seem to be as concerned as I am, but I worry about lymphoma or tonsil cancer. The doc doesen't know about the lump in my armpit yet, but I will inform him ASAP. I have been sick for almost a year now battling C Difficile (which is now gone) and have had a number of scans, scopes, blood tests and x-rays. I wonder if there was a serious problem, it would have showed up on one of those tests or it came on just after the tets all finished? If anyone can give me some advice on what this could be,, similar stories or any comfort, please write me back. Thanks
I have the same issue. But im freaking out because my father passed away with Lymphoma 5 years ago! What was it?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life