Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Pain, Numb Tongue and Nose

I'm a 33 year old female.
I've been having tongue numbness, trouble speaking (periodic but horrible) severe mouth pain (located in lower chin only) and nose numbness.

I've been to 3 dentists and have perfect mouth/oral health.

I've seen an ENT and had a MRI of my neck. Clear.

I've seen a neurologist and had an MRI of my brain. Clear.

They have me on pain medication now and it does dull it, but in my life I am a very healthy person and resorting to pain meds is not something that I am happy about. I really just want to know what's wrong with me.

No one knows what to do with me and I am at a total loss.If anyone has any thoughts please let me know. I don't know what else to do and I'm hurting terribly.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life