Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Partners disgusting ears

My fiancé has absolutely gross ears on the inside... When you look on the inside of his ear, you can't see a hole to the ear drum just the wax... It is absolutely disgusting. It even has a smell coming from the ear if you sniff it.... It's about the size of the tip of my thumb in both ears.

It's in both ears and I'm 100% sure it's affecting my is hearing since he asks me to repeat myself so much, even when others can hear me perfectly. He refuses to take this seriously and says that he doesn't want to go to the doctors to get it fixed and that I'm just mumbling.... Any advice on what I should do? I can even smell it at night when he rolls over on his back.
Sorry not my hearing obviously.... HIS hearing.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life