Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Pulsating in my right ear

For the last few months, i can hear my heart beat pulsating throw my right ear. Could it be a tooth that is making me think its tinnitus? I have been to the doctor but he says it is nothing. I didn't have a ear infection. He said their was a little fluid but that is it. I bought the 45.00 ear drops that he prescribed but i have yet to tell a difference. I can't stand putting the drops in my ear because it makes me dizzy and nauseous. I end of having to take a motion sick pill whenever i used it. This noise is driving me nuts. I can place my hand on my neck by my ear and it will quieten the noise some. I don't understand this. Please help!
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life