Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Ringing and itchy ears, not sure of the cause.

About 2 months ago i started getting a ringing sound in my left ear, about a week later it felt blocked up so i went to the doctor and he said it was infected and gave me antibiotics, took about 2 weeks for it to completely clear up but the ringing never went away.

Now atleast a month since its been all clear the ringing is still here, both ears sometimes get really itchy, is this just all from the infection or could there be another cause, i guess my best bet is go back to the doc and get the ears looked at, could maybe be blocked up with ear wax or something simple like that.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life