Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Ringing in right ear for 4 months

Ok hopefully someone can help me here, I went to Florida on vacation when I came home from vacation I noticed the sound of running water in my right ear sounded really strange. I didn't really think anything of it went on about my life, well about two weeks later I went to lay down in bed and a loud ringing began in my right ear. I went to the ER a few days later they told me it looked like my eardrum was a little irritated and gave me some nasal spray and said it was probably just allergies. So I used that until it was gone didn't make any difference, so I made an appointment with an ENT he looked in the ears said they were really clean, so they proceeded to do a hearing test said my hearing was great. They told me I had tinnitus this has been going on for 4 months now, what's weird though is the sound of a fan or any white noise sound which they say should help does nothing but make my tinnitus worse???? Can anyone please help me???
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life