Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Severe Sinus Pain - Not sick?

So a couple of months ago I posted that I was having severe sinus pain with only a mild cold. I've been in great shape since then, until today when I bent down the extreme sinus pain was there again. I am not sick in the slightest! And it is such an intense feeling of pressure, it's completely unbearable. The pain only happens when I bend my head completely down. I don't know if this is an issue enough to go to the doctor... so thoughts?
I would try inhaling steam (facial steamer or bowl and towel) and using a saline nose rinse. These should help you irrigate your nasal/sinus passages and alleviate this pressure, That's what I do. If that doesn't help, your doctor can prescribe you drops in case there is still some inflammation in there.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life