Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Small lump behind jaw

I have this small lump behind my left jaw line and under ear for almost 1 years now, it does feel pain and uncomfortable, I went the 2 different ENT doctors and did 2 CT scan, one with ink one without both report come out nothing....... but the small pain and feeling it still there also feel pain infront of my ear and inside mouth around jaw join but open or close jaw doen't feel pain. So should I try a different ENT again?? or can this be cancer?? what should I do now??
also feel there more Saliva behind my left side top wisdom teeth area??
I have the same problem! Saw 2 ENTs and noted it to 2 other different doctors. No one seems very concerned. 1 CT scan showed nothing concerning, though they did not my parotid gland was bigger on one side than the other. Now the last month it hurts in this area and it's hard to sleep. It's hard to tell if it's the lump causing it, or because I grind my teeth at night, or my back problems I have...
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life