Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Something moving on my throat whn I swallow

Hello, for the past few days I've been feeling like something snaps or moves on the left side of my throat everytime i swallow. It's on the left side of my trachea, close to my thyroid cartilage. It's driving me crazy!! I hate swallowing for now...
I've searched on yahoo and throat and tongue cancer keep popping up. I'm gettin a little worried.......
Also, recently when I brush my tongue I sometimes have a little piece of the top layer of my tongue come off...and it is very sensitive afterwards....
Maybe your thyroid is enlarged?
I was having problems swallowing and it turned out to be a benign nodule on my thyroid.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life