Ear, Nose & Throat Community

SwOllen node under right ear

I have been having sever migraines (have had them since I was five) but recently worse. I calculated them on my calendar and wrote the dates down for my dr. Now I have this swollen lymph node under my R ear just behind my jaw bone...and my ear feels weird also. I pray am not getting another migraine...they are pretty much when I ovulate  and b4 I start my period and maybe a couple in the month sporadically. I had a car accident and caused serious damage to my lower back and neck, i have CONSTANT needle pricking in my toes and numbness in both hands and feet 24/7. Went to the hospital....ER Dr bla,Ed it on a panic attack but I was told by my Dr to go if I lost bladder control which I did.....that is what caused my anxiety....he treated me like a drug addict. Please let me know if any of this could be related to my migraines, swollen lymph node and also once a month or 2xs I get this horrible painful Mose drip that collects at the inside of my right nostril...I thought it was a sinus infection but it hurts like you know what.....please help. I use saline solution also, and neosprin for the soreness.  Thank you.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The condition needs proper evaluation. It could be due to a middle ear infection, which can spread causing a painful lump behind the ear. This could be a lymph node or sometimes the infection can spread to the mastoid bone. You will need to consult your primary care physician for further evaluation, who may then refer you to an ENT specialist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life