Ear, Nose & Throat Community

THROAT PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME.

I have a throat infection I have never had one ever in my life but 10 months ago due to stress I started smoking ONe cig a day or sometimes  1 in ten days on 2ND APRIL,2015 i QUIT SMOKING BUT SINCE IT WAS MY LAST i TOOK A LAST PUFF BUT IT WAS TO HOT AND I COUFHED BUT FROM NEXT DAY i STARTED FEELING SCRATCHY FEELING IN LEFT SIDE OF MY THROAT  AND MY LEFT EAR WAS BLOCKED I HAVE SHOWN IT TO VARIOUS DOCTORS BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN CURED MY THROAT IS RED ALL THE TIME I DO FEEL RELIVE AND LESS  PAIN BUT I STILL CAN SEE SMALL WHITE AND PINK BUMPS IN MY THROAT A WHITE SPOT ALSO APPEARS EVERY NOW AND THEN AND VANISHES AFTER MANY DAYS I HAVE DONE AN X RAY TEST WHEN THE DOCTOR ASKED, 10 DAYS AGO THE REPORT WAS NORMAL,WHAT IS THAT I HAVE PLEASE HELP ME IS IT CANCER SHOULD I TELL ABOUT MY PAST SMOKING HABIT TO MY DOCTOR,IHAVE ALSO READ THAT A SORE THROAT OR STREP THROAT LASTS FOR 3 TO 7 DAYS AT MAXIMUM WHEN UNTREATED BUT IT HAS BEEN A MONTH NOW AND I AM TAKING MEDICINES ALSO BUT IT IS NOT CURED.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life