Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Throat Infection??

My boyfriend and I have been together for quiet some time and decided to go to the next step.
Hes given me oral sex and we never had any problems that I can remember. But the last 3 times hes gotten very bad throat infections. 1st time he thought he just had a soar throat, really bad. 2nd time he was out for a week, he had to get a penicillin shot. And this last time he was standing up and almost passed out, fell over twice before going into see a doctor, again its a throat infection, really bad. we hadnt put 2 and 2 together until recently, but maybe that fact that he was giving me oral is making him sick...
is this possible?
what could be the possible cuases?
can having sex first maybe be cuaseing this?
is there something we r doing wrong.. or?
im not sure what to ask or how to get information on this.
im going in next week to get a pap done just to double check and make sure of everything, but i dont have anything. No STD, no UTI, no yeast infection. I keep myself clean and well maintained.
See my response in the Women's forum.  
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life