Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Tinnitus am i becoming deaf?!

Hello all!

I just signed here because im going crazy, i need help!

Im a 20 years old guy, i do the composer as hobby and job and in the last weeks i noticed i had a noise in my left ear right after i did listen to loud music... so i thought oh well it's normal it will go away...in the meanwhile i had a really strong cold and then it went off....now i have it in my right ear! It disappeared from the left one so far or atleast, but i can hear it from my right ear now! Its like a whistle, im going crazy,  when i close my nose with my fingers and then push the air, my ear open and i can't ear it but then when i turn back to normal, my ear does a little cracking noise and the whistle returns, pls help me i might go crazy as i have a very sensitive ear or atleast i had! However i think i also lost some db, maybe 1/2 to my right ear, please help me what should i do? Is it wax!? Am i becoming deaf?!! I don't have any money for the doctor so don't tell me to go doctor or it will push my anxiety so freaking hard.. pls help :(

Matt
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life