Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Tonsil infection?

So for the past few days I have had the feeling of something caught in my throat, but I don't notice it much until at night. (Could just be that daytime activities take my mind away from it.) But I also have what I think is tonsil craters that develop stones on one side -pictured-(same side that the caught in throat feeling comes from). The tonsil thing isn't new, maybe 1.5 years or so. Also, a new development today, I have felt some "pressure?" in the ear on the side with the weird tonsil.

Of course when I read anything online it immediately points to throat cancer of some sort, which I am not going to rule out at this point but I wanted some other opinions before I truly freak out over this.

Other info: Male - 26 y/o
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life