Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Tonsillolith or food stuck in throat

This is the second time it's happened to me. The first time i was eating rice and it got stuck in my right side of the throat. I thought it was stuck in my vocal chords -.- lol =(. Then I read something about Tonsils getting valleys so food gets stuck there. Now the foods stuck in there again and I've researched more and apparently its called Tonsillolith (Tonsil Stones). I'm still hungry and I'm afraid to eat =( I'm sleepy and I'm afraid to sleep.

What are the best options for getting food stuck out of my throat. Is it best to get my tonsils out?

=(
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life