Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Tonsils

I have had chronic strep throat since I was little. I even have one tonsil that is constantly swollen and has been for the past 5 years (we call it my bad tonsil). Anyway, my good tonsil is all swelled up and is completely white with blisters.  My other symptoms include ear pain, headache, body aches, and soar throat on the blistered side. I have had strep a million times and this doesn't feel like strep. The throat pain isn't bad enough for me to think its strep. I refuse the throat culture so I just want to know what this could be other than strep?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life