Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Unbalanced feeling and pain in ears?

I was sick about a month and a half ago and had vertigo every night for about 4 days during my sickness. This eventually went away, but then about 3 weeks ago, I started feeling unbalanced and when I try to sleep, this unbalanced feeling gets worse. I also have ear pain occasionally. I was given 5 days of antibiotics because the doctor said there was fluid in my ear, but nothing seemed to work, and went I went back, the fluid was gone. However, this unbalanced feeling is not getting better and my ears still hurt.
I am getting to be extremely scared, anxiety causes 2-3 break downs a day, and I can barely fall asleep. 3 weeks of this is too much. What does this sound like? I pray to God it's not Meniere's. I will just die T_T
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life