Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Unique infection? (Ear)

For about a month I have had a jaw pain but only 2 days ago I've started to feel some sounds in both my ears, like you're listening to music in a nightclub.. but without the music!
Yesterday I lost complete hearing in my right ear and today, on 17.7.15 there appeared some weird zits on the sides of my stomach.
I consulted my personal doctor but all he prescribed was some ear drops.
What happenned was that after use, 10 minutes later I can hear again but only for about an hour and then I go deaf again. After using them my ear became enlarged and now hurts more.
I'd expect to see it for about 2 more days and I'm going to a hospital...
Never seen anything like this in the forums by now.
                                                                                                       I'll be updating this for the next 2 days only!
As it turns out my other ear had started to feel like my infected one before it started to hurt but I still can hear, I knew a friend who had that "deafness" chronically and the only thing that allowed him to hear again was grease from rabbit or bunny.. he has had this for 4 years but he passed out in 2013.
I can't ask him how to use it properly even though I will!
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life