Ear, Nose & Throat Community

What is wrong? Ear problem?

I am having pain in my left ear. Not all the time - it comes on and then off. It started on the last days of October, with very little pain, like a pinch in the ear and really, REALLY slowly got worse. No warning, nothing, it just suddenly comes at me. Yesterday I experienced this, too, for about half an hour, and along with the ear, my left side of the jaw and left eye started hurting as well. After that, several times, but not as strong. Very small headaches have been present, and if it is of any concern, the last week I've been extremely tired, even when I have enough sleep at night.
I've had Otitis Media several times before, my mother and I kinda know what it's like, but we've never heard of something, that passes away and returns like this.
Could someone help me identify this thing? I'm making an appointment for an ear doctor as soon as I can, just in case.
Heh, went to a doctor. It's actually Otitis Media, just another kind. It's rarer, so yeah. But I got my canals washed and now I'm slowly kinda getting better.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life