Ear, Nose & Throat Community

White 'bumps' on throat?, Chest pain, Acidity

Hello..
I've got these white stuff on the back of my throat.. and they come and go.
These things, sometimes I can even take them out yet they 'grow' out again..
I've also got like white layers of stuff on my tongue which I scrape out daily

I'm wondering what the diagnosis is.. I went to an EMT and at that time they weren't there because as I said; they come and go, all he told me to do was to use mouth wash without properly diagnosing it.

I'm thinking if it's related to my other problems.. I feel alot of acidity when I eat something spicy, and sometimes I feel it up in my throat, mildly like I'm about to puke but I don't, it's a feeling like something's coming up or so..?

Along with that, I've got a weird pressure like feeling on my chest, like it's being compressed.. I'm wondering if all this is related?

It's been about more than a year since I've had these.. and for reference, I'm a nineteen year old male.

Here's a picture of my throat, if it helps..
http://i.imgur.com/v3NP9mL.jpg

Thank you for your time..
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life