Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Yellow discharge after root canal treatment

I have a yellow discharge from my right nostril every time I bent down. I had a root canal treatment completed yesterday on a molar top right ( I think is number 2). When the doctor was irrigating it with Sodium Hypochlorite, I could feel it going thru my nose. I told him immediately to stop and he did, I rinsed my mouth immediately but I could feel that the sinuses were perforated during the process as I could also feel a wind tunnel. He said it is all connected and he finished the root canal treatment and sealed the tooth. Now, less than 24 hours later, I get this horrible yellow discharge from the nose. I have contacted my Otorhinolaryngologist doctor, but she id not going to be here until Thursday. Should I go to another doctor  that can see me today or do you think this is serious enough to go to hospital? I'm really freaked out, I have no pain though.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life