Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ear, Nose & Throat Community
13.4k Members

Yellow spots on tonsils and dry, dark lips!!!!

I already asked this question in the undiagnosed symptoms community as I suffer from other symptoms besides the throat and ears but I am going to ask it again here to see if maybe my symptoms can be better explained.
I have had fever blisters on the inside of my lip in the past so I'm familiar with how they look but recently I have been dealing with other symptoms I don't recognize. As of now, my lips are really dark along the vermillion borders, almost looks as if my lips are sunburnt, which they are not. My lips are really dry as well, I have to constantly apply Vaseline lip therapy. I just noticed about two days ago that my tonsils have yellow spots on them. Last but not least, my lips were feeling scaly so I checked them and there seems to be tiny bumps that you can only see if you examine closely.  Now, in my earlobes, where earlobe meet facial skin, I can feel but not see tiny bumps as well, and they itch.
Are my different symptoms related? What am I suffering from? Do I wait to ask my dentist? Do I have a herpes outbreak, tonsillitis, or strep throat? Or even dehydration? What doctor should I seek? Please help!! Thank you!!!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life