Ear, Nose & Throat Community

balance migraines

So I have these migraines ,headache in back of head they start always on the right side. It does start with my eye hurting then into the back of my head down my back and then it gives me a stomach ache. Then when I exercise like my Zumba,yoga, or even walking on the treadmill it triggers. I went to a expo one time and the chiropractor there told me it had something to do with my back and it would cost me like 1200 to find out. I didn't go. I am a little worried since my father and his father passed away with anerisisms it was not of the head but it does scare me alittle.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life