Ear, Nose & Throat Community

chronic runing nos

My husband has a constantly runing nose.,worst in the mornings.I told him to ask his doctor or go to the specialist.He refuse to do it  saying that nothing will help him,cos he use to try many things and it help only a little.Lately I heard from family mamber that he was taking cocaine.We are married for 10 years and telling the true I never notice or suspect anything.I control our finances and he doesn't spend any more money I wouldn't know abaut.Is it possible that he use to snore cocaine before we got married and his runing nose is a side effect of that,even after 10 years and he doesn't want to admit it???
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life