Ear, Nose & Throat Community

cough , nasal congestion and blocked ear

Hello .

i am a 28 male i am not a heavy smoker ( 5-10 sticks per day )  . my case started 4 weeks ago with a dry cough (that comes during the day only no cough when i sleep )  i go and see the doctor , he examine my lungs (using stethoscope)   and he said lungs are okay your cough  is due to GERD . he ask me to take prospan syrup and gastric medicine ( i dont believe i have GERD because never felt that acid comes to my throat that often )  . after one week i went to see a lung specialist she said also the same lungs are okay using stethoscope and she gave me another cough syrup . i took cough medicine but that didnt make me feel any better , later on after 3 weeks . i got a nasal congestion and blocked ear and when i bend i feel a fluid is moving in my head  and i feel like it is a Sinus infection with a bit headache  ( because my mother have it most of the time  ). i took antihistamine and saline water to clean the congestion but i am not getting any better  . cough now is better but i still cough during the day when i talk or go into a air conditioned area . i quit smoking 4 weeks ago . during all this duration no fever .

please advice me what to do . is it lungs cancer or sinus infection or asthma or ear infection ? or what is it ???
Order Nigella sativa, which you can get on Amazon.  You could get the liquid oil and mix 1-2 teaspoons with organic orange juice or some real honey every morning.  The beauty is that it will fix the problem whether you have a sinus infection or GERD or blocked ears or whatever.  We need to get back to the old cures that actually work without side effect because they aren't synthetics.  
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life