Ear, Nose & Throat Community

coughing from post nasal drip

5 years ago, I had sinus surgery to unblock sinisuses on one side and remove polyps.  Since then, I have had chronic post nasal drip and coughing from it.  I have constant drainage and ear problems and sore throat.  I have tried, the nasal steroid sprays, nasal washes, and nothing really stops it.  I'm never sure when the uncontrollable cough from the tickle from the post nasal drip is going to hit me.  Sometimes I have been afraid I wouldn't be able to catch my breath because of the excessive tickle and coughing.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life