Ear, Nose & Throat Community

dizziness 24/7

Ive been suffering dizziness for almost 4 months now. It's not spinning sensation. I feel like I am in the boat or water/waving/swaying. And when I am walking or standing I feel something heavy in my head and the land is bouncing form side to side. 'Twas started last June, while I was laying in my bed and scrolling my phone I sweat and everyrhing I see was sliding and after that I feel like in a boat 24/7. Do u guys think I have vertigo/anxiety/TMJ Since I have braces? Pls help me. I am tired going to doctors (I already consulted 8 doctors and EENT TWICE) and drinking meds. Any help would mean so much to me.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life