Ear, Nose & Throat Community

ears nose and throat

I have white spots on my tongue and it feels like sand paper hard to taste food sometimes sore throat efects my ears to I seen a ears nose and throat specialist that I had a longer hair line what ever that means but I was healthy what should I do.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Most common cause for white patches is candidiaisis. It is usually caused by candida albicnas, which is a fungal infection. The white patches have a cottage cheese appearance. They can occur as a consequence to throat infection or sometimes steroid inhalers are known to promote their growth. You will need to consult your doctor for proper assessment. In the meantime you can try warm salt water gargles and betadine mouth washes.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life