Ear, Nose & Throat Community

fungal ear infection

I have had flakes of skin come out of my ear now for quite some time .  When ever I get stressed or eat sugar , to get run down , the flakes come more frequent in my ears , and I experience a 50% decrease in energy .

During a time when I was treating another part of my body for ringworm , I noticed the flakes in my ear go away , and I thought it cured it by absorbing the medication into my skin  , but it came back .

I believe It's a fungal type infection .  

I don't have a general practitioner doctor at this time .

Should I just skip a general and try to see a ear nose and throat doc .

And if it is fungal , who is it making me very weak and tired , has it penetrated my inter ear ?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life