Ear, Nose & Throat Community

hearing loss 100dp

hello    my name is muddassar am from pakistan live in islamabad their is problem of my son he is 2years old he was born with hearing loss of 100dp left 90dp right loss i am not a rich man but i did my best to know whats the problem because in pakistan the doctors have limted sense i did mri cityscan and the reports are clear every thing is ok in inner outer cocler every thing is ok but he could not listen pls tell me what to do and also i got hearing aid but for one ear bec doctor says frist we have to see his respone if give then we can fit another hearing aid in both ears pls help me bec my son i love him
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life