Ear, Nose & Throat Community

help... ringing in ears and lightheaded ALL the time

for almost 9 yrs now, I have been dealing with ringing in both ears, and a constant lightheadedness. The degree of both situations have varied through the years, but is always present. I have had MRI's, ENT specialists tests, blood tests, EKGs, etc. Doctors keep saying they don't see a problem. In the past year, my issues have seemed to progress. I have been to ER's 6 times in the last 12 months. I think I have Candida..... white tongue, yeast overgrowth around and in ears, toenail fungus. The "spit test" indicates yeast overgrowth. I really fear for my life..... I am constantly miserable, and feel as though I could die from this. Lately my chest hurts, the ringing is CRAZY loud all the time, and the lightheadedness is worse..... I don't know what to do. I requested a Lyme Disease test (I have a tick bite that left a grayish looking scar) but that came back negative. Just looking for any possibility that I can ask about.
Hi, have your blood pressure checked. There is an entity called postural hypotension, a condition in which the peripheral arteries dilate, leading to pooling of blood in the peripheries. This in effect causes decreased circulation of blood resulting in dizziness/lightheadedness. This is more pronounced if the person stands up from a lying down position. This is detected by recording the blood pressure recordings in the sitting, standing and lying down positions. If the variations in blood pressure recordings are more than 10 mmHg, it is diagnosed as postural hypotension/Orthostatic Hypotension. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance. Regards.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life