Ear, Nose & Throat Community

lumps in front of ears

I have small pea sized lumps in front of my ear on both sides of my face.  
I did have a biopsy and I have had these now for 3-4 years.  They seem to be mobile- one is somewhat hard and I have gone now to see to ENT doctors as well as asked my other doctors.  I just need some peace of mind.  Any recommendations?  I am a female, 35 years old? I do grind my teeth at night?

I am not sure what this is, but I have the same problem except the lump is on one side I also have one on my neck.  I too had an biopsy and it came back fine.  I am so worried about this.  If you find out please let me know
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life