Ear, Nose & Throat Community

nasal block & ear perforation!

Hi!
I had undergone a ear perforation 2 years ago in bangalore and the doc had advised me to get my ear examined once after 6months, i never did that and as i started staying in UAE, Dubai. but after 18months i started feeling pain in the same ear, so then i went to a ENT in a local clinic here and he examined me thru his naked eyes and prescribed me a antibiotics coursce for a week, and after a week i started feeling fine, but again after 2 months or so i felt the same pain & i again visited him and he followed the same procedure of antibiotics for a week, and told me that i ahve septum nasal block in my right nostril. and again after the course i felt better!

but since a week Ive been noticing that i get frequent headaches, and the whole area around my ear pains constantly and when i wake up in the morning my nose is completely blocked, i have a sore throat, my head is  heavy and i have a floaty feeling in my head for an hour or so and then it gradually starts to get better! i sometimes feel a metallic smell & taste all of a sudden in my nose and mouth  and frequently i fine blood remains when i clean my nostrils in the morning so as it will help in clearing my nose block, i smoke about 2 or 3 cigarettes a day as ive reduced from being a chain smoker! pls advice me the right procedure of treatment to follow and is my ailment a very serious threat to my brain as well pls inform!
WBR
ReyTech.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life